June 17, 2012

Been over a month.

Landon, today.

It's been over a month, I still am at a loss for words with my writings. How long does Writer's block last? I'm unsure. But, I still want to keep my blog. There are ladies I've met(through the web, of course) whose lives I have grown attached to and I love keeping in touch with. So I decided to keep my blog. I won't be writing much, just mostly checking in and chatting with you all. :)

Today is Father's Day though, so I did wanna write a quick, short little something.. Theron isn't here to enjoy HIS day with us. We called him as soon as we knew he woke up for his shift and Landon told him Happy Father's Day and that he loves him and misses him. I can't wait for him to come home, and we will make up for this lost day. And also, because there is a chance this hitch could very well be his last. Because he is quitting! (I may post about this topic alone, but I can't get into much detail quite yet) Landon and I have been a couple of busy bee's! I don't even have time to write about everything that has happened in the last month.. I will try to get everything down on another day. One topic at a time. 

Hope everyone has been doing good. Going to catch up on some posts. :)

1 comment:

Kandice Breinholt said...

i wish theron could be with you for these daddy-appreciating days. that's so exciting that he's quitting (if that's what your family wants, of course - which it sounds like it is!)

happy father's day to him :)

landon's lookin' cute :)
and i'm glad you posted - i'm looking forward to you getting over your block. i miss posts about you guys!