October 10, 2012

Cute butts, pups and Birthdays








Landon is four years old now. And it's like he knows that with age, comes bigger boy responsibilities and actions. I'm not sure if it's just in my head, but to me, he seems to have changed his attitude. He's taking more showers now rather than baths, doesn't even need my help to get himself squeaky clean or dressed and ready for bed. He doesn't want me to read anymore, he wants to read to me. Little things, but they seem huge to me.

Theron was home for his baby's birthday also. Which we didn't think he would even make it. But he got news that afternoon that he was going home. So he made it to the evening party. Landon was so happy about it. He told him thank you for being home on my birthday, lol.

And we took a little trip to the Aquarium. I don't know if it was worth the money considering we were in and out in little over an hour. Landon sprinted through the whole thing too excited to take his time. He wanted to see some fish and sharks and didn't wanna wait to do it!(sharks were his fave) Silly little boy. Plus, it was a rainy day, so we had to skip the outside. But Landon's little adventurous self was so cute.

Landon wants to be a Pirate for Halloween. Can't wait to shop for his costume. And a pumpkin patch photoshoot is definitely in our near future. :)

Favorite of all seasons.

No comments: