January 8, 2012

A Song by Theron

Dear Blogger,

If you don't know by now, Theron plays guitar. And  plays pretty good. He can make you sing along, make you wanna dance, make you cry or make you laugh. Whether you want to or not. He is talented musically and lyrically. He has quite a few songs he's written that are damn good. This one in particular makes me cry. I actually cried as I was typing it, because.. well.. you'll see.. and I will try to get some more of his songs on here if he'll allow it.

Have you ever been the cause
of someones broken heart
contradicts everything I stand for
but I am and i'm fallin apart

I'm sorry I had to leave
didn't mean to cause you pain
I miss you just as much
but I can't feel anything

Chorus
If I could go back
I would of stayed and kept my place
by your side
but it's too late cause I've passed away

I shouldn't have started the fight
I know you blame yourself
But grieving plays tricks on your mind
just stand strong and play what you're dealt

Easy for me to say
if you would've left me this way
I'd probably go insane
if not for our babyboy

Chorus

Sometimes I'm back at  home
see you crying in our room
try to hold you and wipe the tears
but I make it worse when I do

So I sit back and watch you fight
and wish I could make it right
watch our son grow and learn
every once in awhile kiss you both goodnight


There are no words in the dictionary to sufficiently express how much I love this man. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear him play in person. This song is beautiful and made me get teary-eyed (surprise?).