September 26, 2011

A little about... me! :D


Hello new readers! Well, this is my first ever blog. It's taking me all day to get the jist of all this blog business and to actually post something. And since this is my first post, I might as well start off my new blog by telling you some things about myself! And there's never really an easy way to just start off describing yourself, or naming off interests and hobbies, so i'll do a quick short activity I came up with to help you get to know me, it's called the 5/5/5 - I'll tell you 5 facts, 5 hobbies, and 5 dislikes. Let's begin, shall we? :)


5 facts
  • I just recently graduated from beauty school, to be a Paramedical Aestheticism. You know, the people who do facials and all that fun business. 
  • I am very easy to please. Ex. Id rather stay in and cuddle on the couch watching movies, then go out to dinner, expecting flowers, followed by a movie. Ex. 2 I'm addicted to the cheap frozen .50 cent burritos from the grocery store, lol.
  • I sometimes sneak out onto the balcony early in the mornings to enjoy the sunrise. I think they're as beautiful as the sunsets we have, :b
  • To this day I enjoy a cute Disney Movie, :b
  • My favorite type of food, is definitely italian. Anything with sauce and noodles, mmm.


5 hobbies
  • Love getting down and dirty with something crafty to do!
  • I love the water and being in it, whether it's the ocean at the beach, a river, the pool or just a simple hot bubble bath, :)
  • Tennis. Nuff' said!
  • Going out and enjoying the great outdoors(when it's bearable and not crucially hot outside)
  • Baking! What other hobbie is greater than that? Making something and being able to indulge in it afterwards? It's a total win win!

5 dislikes

  • Impatience, not other peoples, but my own. I, myself am a little bit on the impatient side.. lol
  • Old movies >.<  I'll find myself changing the channel or leaving the room!
  • Things not cleaned or absolutely unorganized.
  • Smoking. Not so much as the people doing the smoking, just myself being in the midst of the smoke itself. Worst smell ever.
I'm in a wicked rush, so I only left you with four dislikes! I may get on later tonight to create my third blog, :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're getting the hang of it ;)

Brianna said...

I think I am! Glad you convinced me to make a blog, :)