September 27, 2011

Project Venture

Today, Landon and I took a long stroll around our complex, just to sight see and sit in the comfy grass by the ponds to feed our local neighbors(the ducks of course, hehe). So once we got on our shoes and grabbed our things we head downstairs, to be immediately bombarded by, who else? The ducks, lol. What started off as a whole loaf of bread to last us through our walk didn't make it past the end of the porch. I brought along my camera to because.. well, I haven't been giving it a whole lot of lovin' lately. That, and I wanted to get a few new photos of Landon, :). So here is our little adventure from this afternoon, enjoy! :)



They usually snatch it right out of his hand, he's gotta be quick!


These are our favorite ducks, they're nicer, shy, don't invade personal space. That's my kinda duck!




We recently had a ton of rain the past two days, and the water is running much higher than usual, so this is what Landon says to me once he sees it
"HUH! MOMMY OH NOOOO! THE GRASS IS GONNA DROWN!"
I couldn't help but laugh out loud. Lol.


 

The picture I was waiting to capture. My favorite of the day. 


We will definitely be going much more frequent walks together, :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little cutie! We miss him bunches.

Brianna Renee said...

i love feeding the ducks! haha :)
he's such a sweetie!