February 6, 2012

weekend recap!


Monster Jam was amazing! We had such a great time! Grave Digger won the racing(of course) and Avenger kept his title for champion of freestyle. The crashes were crazy, and one truck actually caught on fire! Luckily the driver wasn't inside at the time. phew! Can't wait until next year, and the year after that, and all the years to come that Landon wants to go! Definitely one of the best days we've had as a family.

Before the weekend even happened, one of your blog-y friends found employment! Thaaat's right, this person!!
This moma is beyond happy right now! :) This week has been greeeeeat!

Have you ever been to Monster Jam? What were your plans this weekend? Hope it was absolutely wonderful! :)

4 comments:

Heather Marie said...

Aw, it makes me happy to see this. I just randomly came across your blog & saw Monster Jam. One of my friends, and her family went to a show in West Virginia recently. I have been in the past, it's a fun time! :)

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. Especially the close up of Landon with his little beauty mark. I'm glad you guys had a great time, and congrats on the job! :)

bonbon said...

Great pictures! I am from a small town where Monster Jam was like THE event of the whole year. It takes me back there for sure and reminds me of all those good times growing up. Thanks for the post!

bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

Amy Nielson said...

wow, i've never been to anything like that... i bet it was a blast!