February 27, 2012

Lately, keepin' it simple.

Dear Blogger,
It has been awhile since my last post, and so much has happened these past couple weeks. I won't go into detail, i'll keep it simple for you. Number one thing keeping me busy? My niece is in town from Washington! Yay!
You may recognize this sweet little girls face from Our Beautiful Little Journey. We all celebrated her 6th birthday! I can't believe how much she has grown, she is such a little lady, :)
All the cousins together. It was the perfect day minus a booboo here and a booboo there. I am so not looking forward to this sweet little girl to leave on Wednesday!
Today is Theron and I's 5th Year Anniversary. Sadly, he isn't home to spend the day with me. I can't help but be awfully upset on days that are so meaning to be the best days of our lives. I will always remember this day, whom I spent it with, the gorgeous huge vase of red roses I got.. but when I think back and remember all that I did, his face won't pop up in any of the things I think of. I don't want to upset myself anymore than I am already, so i'm stopping there on this little touchy subject!
Today I went on a Starbucks/blogging date with my wonderful girlfriend Noelani, owner from Our Beautiful Little Journey blog spot. It was nice to sit back, look over pictures, and exchange a few blogs we think each other would like, and catch up a teensie bit. But not even close to how caught up I wish I was on here. I have so many posts to read. I think I will get started on that soon. Thank you Noe and Alex for the frappuccino and the cookie doe flautas from Tijuana Flats! ;) So, I gave in and created a Pinterest account, oh joy. Just another thing for me to get addicted to. Let the addiction begin! Leave me your Pin profile please! :)

3 comments:

Kandice Breinholt said...

awe! i do recognize thailee! happy birthday to her!

i just realized i haven't seen noelani post in a while :( maybe i should go see what that's all about.

happy 5th anniversary to you and theron as well ♥!! i'm glad you're trying not to dwell on the bad (as hard as i imagine that to be) and i hope the rest of your evening goes wonderfully ;)

Bubble My Licorice said...

awww how cute children :)
really amazing post!

Buffer said...

adorable little girl! happy march :)