February 2, 2012

fill in the blank friday




My favorite thing about this week was/is.. That Theron is currently home, and I JUST found a job that I absolutely love and cannot wait to begin training on Monday! :)

The weather is.. not feeling like winter at all. Thanks Florida! 8)

Three things that make me happy are.. My wonderful little family that keeps me on my toes and smiling every minute of the day. Knowing that shortly I will be working and making my own money to do things with. Theron's guitar playing.

Recent goal of mine is.. to have more home cooked, family meals at dinner time. It's next to impossible since we're always on the run when Theron is home visiting his and I's family.

Lately, I have a serious problem resisting.. to blog. There. I said it. :b

My favorite color to wear at the moment is.. navy blue.

I am thankful for.. food in our bellies, a roof over our heads and comfy pillows to lay our heads on when it comes time to sleep.

My weekend plans are to.. go to Monster Jam with Landon, Theron and my parents. I cannot wait to see the look on Landon's face when we go to the Pit Party and when it's time for the freestyle! So excited! :)

7 comments:

Vanessa Mercado said...

great post!!! following you now...

visit my blog!!!

http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

kisses!!!

Nicole said...

I seem to like blue too :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pics of the Monster trucks + Landon :)

his little lady said...

it is really impossible to resist the blog. i think it's all of our problems, ha :)
xo TJ

Unknown said...

I agree with TJ. I have problems resisting the blog too haha.

Blytheponytailparades said...

Holy cow that burrito! YUMMMMMMM!

lucia m said...

aww the baby is so cute!!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com