February 14, 2012

it's been far too long..

It has been just over a week since my last post. Things have been... busy. Between Theron being home for such a short amount of time, and training at work, I literally have felt like a walking zombie amongst humans. There is so much to write about, but I don't even know where to start..
Theron left a few days ago, which means I will be spending Valentine's Day without him. *insert sad face here* And since he's assigned to be out until the 1st, he will also be missing our 5th year anniversary. *insert even bigger sad face here* This will be his fourth year in a row missing our anniversary.. One of the most amazing days of the year for a couple, and we don't get to spend it together, again... When most couples will be exchanging cute little gifts followed by tons of hugs and kisses, I'll be wishing my hunnie was home, able to do the same. Have I mentioned how much I dislike his job? :/
Besides not looking forward to these special dates, everything else has been relatively good. Work is great, I am already comfortable and feel like it's where I need to be. I don't think I could of found a job more perfect for me.

It's pretty late though, I thought Id try to spare a few minutes to write a quick blog. It truly has been too long since I've been on here. I'm slackin!
Hope you all have been doing well, I will try to put some time into catching up on your blogs tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

He is so cutee! I hope you get to see your hubby soon.