December 8, 2011

5 Christmas's together..

When Theron and I first got together, we were in high school. So to be completely honest, we had some of that high school maturity.. And you know how back then everybody had to declare themselves. It was never just date one another til the time comes for marriage, or realizing you'll spend the rest of your life, with this one person.. But him and I did make it official and became boyfriend/girlfriend on the day of February 27, 2007. Wowzers.

This Christmas, will be our 5th one together. It doesn't feel as though it will be. But sure enough time has flown by just that quickly. Our 5th one. I can't get over that.. 

The holidays have been spent a little differently this year. We have been in our new(also first) home together for 5 months now. So this Christmas holds much more significance than all the others. It's our Christmas. Of course, most of the day will be spent with our parents and family. But the morning and afternoon, will be just the three of us. 

I can already picture it. Landon running in to wake us up, yelling at us to get out of bed so we can open up our gifts. And I cannot wait to see his sweet little face, full of happiness and thankfulness. I think i'll cry, lol.

The number one thing i'm most thankful of for this Christmas, is that Theron will be home. Work will not get in the way of this amazing day. Yay!! :)


3 comments:

Courtney B said...

SO sweet! I think Christmas in your first home is going to be PERFECT!
You're family is sooo adorable! So happy I found your blog, can't wait to read more!

ConnieB said...

This was so sweet. Your blog is darling! Mind if I follow along? Thanks for your lovely comment (:

Kendra said...

I can so relate to ALL of this! My husband and I met in high school too :) Although we've been married for 3 years, this is our first holiday away from family and I'm so excited about it!