December 27, 2011

Summing up Christmas

Dear blogger,

There is so much to write, and no where near enough time to say it. So I guess i'll keep it simple/no details...

Since Theron has been home, we have been super busy(hence why I haven't blogged in what seems forever). We have been shopping, spending time with family, and his dad even came down to stay with us over Christmas. *Theron has two dads - the one who raised him over the course of the last 15 years, and his biological father who has been absent over several years and is now putting forth the effort to make a relationship with him and his sister.*
Theron's actual dad came down. It was the first time I met him in the 5 years Theron and I have been together.
Anywho, We've been busy, you get the idea, right? No need for my rambling, lol

Christmas day was a blast, Landon had the best day, which means I did too. I'll skip the list of things he got, it would take too long, and my horrible memory wouldn't be of any help. Plus I got tons of pictures, you'll see some of the things. Oh did I mention how absolutely inconvenient it was when my camera died in the middle of presents at my parents house? I didn't get the big reveal of Theron's present, Landon's presents, the ones we got and ones we gave.

Theron got his Nintendo 3ds, I had to hear him talk about it every day, and how badly he wanted it, but he wouldn't be able to get it for himself this hitch home. Might I say, I did a good job of playing it off that one was already waiting for him under my parents Christmas tree. He didn't expect a thing! Hehe.

Last night, we stayed up all night playing Cranium, lol, thaaat was a good laugh. I recommend this game for everyone who has family nights. I was teamed up with Daniel(Theron's brother) And Theron was on a team with his dad. We were doing sooo horrible in the beginning, but we ended up catching up to them, and won! Naturally.

This week has been so great though. Spending so much time with my family. Loving e-v-e-r-y second of it.

Due to shortage of time, i'll only leave you a couple photos. Bye blogger, til next time.




[Go Ravens!]


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Holiday weekend :) Theron resembles his father so much. That picture of Landon with the Angry Birds hat is too stinkin' cute! And I love the picture of you and Landon :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
I am a RAVENS FAN TOO!!!