December 11, 2011

Darn you, blog!

Just spent 2+ hours giving my page a make over(created new headers, font colors, buttons etc..I switched it up at least 3 times). Only to end up changing everything back to the way it was before I began.

Please tell me this hasn't happened to just me? Cause it seems like some thing only I would do... naturally


....And to be completely honest, this hasn't been the first time. Lol


On another note, last couple days have been b-u-s-y. Can't wait to update with photos of Landon and videos from the TSO concert! Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol,I like the new changes that you ended up making though :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I feel yah girl! Learning how to do it, what you like, etc and all that takes some time! haha I don't think it ever goes away really :) loving your adorable blog!

Heather said...

:D I can't say it's happened to me because I don't know how to do that, BUT, if I did, it'd happen to me haha

Olga Marquez said...

I love your layout and your header! I guess its a good thing you kept it this way ;), I like it!