December 15, 2011

At midnight..

Dear Blogger,

When the clock strikes 12 tonight, and the day ends.. it will turn into the 16th. Theron comes home on the 18th.

2 days.


No matter how soon he's due home, it's never quite soon enough...
But just thinking about it, in two short days, he will be home again. Brings swarms of butterflies to my tummy, my heart picks up pace, I fluster, and smile so big that it feels like it's literally from one ear to the other.
I can't wait to pick him up from the airport. Basically slobber on each others faces trying to get every kiss in that we've missed while he was gone.(Okay, maybe not slobber, but craving kisses for that long, you'd get pretty eager and impatient also). Can't wait to walk through the front door of our home, and knowing that after Landon is asleep in his bed, I won't be up all alone. I won't have to go to sleep or wake up with an empty side of the bed. I seriously cannot wait!

All I know, is he deserves more than anything to be home for Christmas, he is the best, and I've never known anyone to work as hard as he does so we can get by. I have never been more proud of someone. He deserves to be here for the holidays. I can't wait to have one of our best Christmas's yet.

2 daaaaaaaaaaays!!

6 comments:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

hope u fine now

visit my blog and follow each other.

Anonymous said...

How exciting!! :)

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

YIPEEEEEEEEE! And at midnight.....only ONE DAY! Not much longer!!!

Miss Cortni said...

im seriously so happy for you! and thank you for following my blog. im always hoping that perhaps i can try to brighten up a persons day with it. i hope your christmas with you husband and son is wonderful - you deserve to be happy! :)

- missshesaid.blogspot.com <3

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas!

Grace said...

how exciting!!! just a little longer until his homecoming. ;)

stopping by just to thank you for becoming a new follower at my blog. ;) hope you are blessed by the writings published at my garden walk.

blessings,
Grace
gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

postscript :: may you and your family have a very blessed christmas!!!