December 6, 2011

One of my favorite moments as a mother..

Call me crazy, or whatever name you'd like to give me. 
But one of my most favorite things to do, being a mother, is..  before I take myself to sleep, I walk into his room every night while he's sleeping, sit beside him on the bed.. and give him one more goodnight kiss. Or a few... 

Sometimes I'll sit there for a few minutes, just staring at him.. so peaceful, cozy, dreaming. And I'll realize i'm smiling so hard that my cheeks even start hurting. All because this amazing sweet little boy, is mine


I couldn't be a happier mother. I love him to pieces.
Goodnight baby.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those moments are the best. We can be crazy mothers together, as I do the very same with Thai.

Karen said...

This is so beautiful! I do the same thing, one of my favorite times of the day when they are sound asleep and I just watch them!

Unknown said...

How precious!! I wish my mom still came into my room to give me a few kisses!!! Ya know? And I'm 22!

You are such a beautiful mother inside and out!

I will be following!!


xoxo

CC

Hannah said...

oooh my goodness he might just be the sweetest thing ever :) can't wait to be a momma!