April 20, 2012

Landon..

I have been wishing more than anything lately, that Landon would slow down on growing. So often now I find myself stopping in my tracks from something he does or says. It's so cute he knows his little own responsibilities, like getting dressed in the morning and at night, brushing his teeth which he no longer needs my help with, starting his bath water.. he climbs into his car seat and buckles himself, even when I try to help, he shoos me away. Knows to wash his hands and face after he eats. And he is almost on the verge of getting the straw in his Caprisun! He is becoming more independent, and though I know it's good for him, I don't like it one single bit. I miss my little baby, who I could just pick up and cuddle whenever I wanted.. I liked having to do every thing for him. I must admit though.. that little booty in little boy boxer briefs are just the cutest thing in this world. Before I know it, he'll be in school.. then I really won't know what to do with myself. But for now I will bask in the moments in present time, for these will also someday be a thing of the past.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I know exactly how you feel. My little boy will start Kindergarten this fall... where did the time go!

The Olive Tree Blog said...

YES! such a sweet post!

Nicole said...

Such a sweet post. He is so adorable.

Meri said...

What a cute little cuddlebug!
Meri
http://merigoesround.com

Elsha said...

oh my goodness he is so adorable!

Unknown said...

I second this! Time is flying by watching them grow up so fast. Hes such a cutie btw!!