April 8, 2012

Slowly but surely,

I seem to be drifting further and further away from the blogging world.. I no longer feel the need to want to check it when I jump on the computer in my free time. I never know what to write about. Life is uneventful for the most part. I don't feel like I write for me. And who am I kidding? I'm not even big on writing or expressing myself.. There isn't even a point in me keeping this, I think. To keep track of photos and things I can remember? I've been thinking about ridding this whole blogging thing. Maybe if something interesting happens in my life, worth talking about, sharing with others... I may create a new one. I'm not certain... I may keep it to just write about things from time to time. But I definitely won't be writing like I used to. Hope everyone has had an amazing Easter, fun with family love and tons of fun!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Feel the same, girl. I never have the need to write nor do I know what to say :/. Then my classes get in the way and I can't afford in any way to fail all because of a blog. Do whatever is best for you.

Anonymous said...

i think as a blogger, we often tend to go through these moments. i'm sure you will find your niche again soon. you don't necessarily have to write daily, but this is a great online diary for landon in the future :)