April 10, 2012

Theron's last day home..

Today is Theron's last day home. I unfortunately have to work *sad face*.. We had a wonderful Easter with both of our families.. We certainly ate to the point where we thought our tummies would explode. Landon Easter egg hunted with his cousins. They had the best time. I love this age he is in. He's starting to remember everything he does. Wherever we go and do, he'll have stashed away in a little part of his mind to think back on. :) Gonna go snuggle with babe and get every little bit of time I can with him today..

Here is a photo from Easter - mid egg hunt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that little shirt on him, it makes him look even more handsome than he already is ;) look at noah in the background, lol.

Unknown said...

Your son is adorable! I love the name (it's my son's name :). Your husband being away must be hard. I know I can relate my husband's in the Marine Corps so he's been gone awhile now too.

Unknown said...

SO beautiful. I have a best friend who's little brother is named Landon also! Love the whole feel of your blog.