January 3, 2012

Dear Blogger,

Great night. Met up with my brother and his girl friend, she works across the street from the beach and next door to Putt Putt.When she got off worked, we walked over to the beach and watched the sunset go down. It was incredibly windy, too cold for my liking, but beautiful none the less. We then walked back and went to start our golfing. It was Landon's first time and he had a b-l-a-s-t! I think it may just turn into our regular thing to do when Theron comes home. 


Later that night........


Goodnight, :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all great photos. I love the stars and moon :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic night. I love how you're writing your blog dear :) And glad I get to look inside your life :)

Annie said...

Aww...these are such cute pics :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Krista said...

Love your blog and your beautiful little family. I look forward to following you in 2012!

Paraphrase said...

Hey there :) Thanks for stopping by over at my blog earlier! Your comment inspired me to get off this blog procrastination kick I'm currently on, haha. I responded under your comment with another idea for decorating, and also remembered this post you might like as well:

http://paraphrasesblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/photo-project.html

Walls are very hard to fill!