January 8, 2012

Nature Trail

Dear Blogger,

Going to show you our day through pictures. These are actually from yesterday, but my computer was acting all funky and I couldn't upload them.


I still won't have a lot, that one photo above just took 30 minutes to upload.. Gah! Darn computer! :(




FACT: I am actually severely pigeon toed. :x






I love the moments when I can just stop everything I'm doing, focus all my attention on Landon and fully take in just how happy he is all the time. It has to be one of the greatest feelings I get. It's hard to even explain through words... but I get an excited, almost anxious, sort of feeling. It's very overwhelming. But the greatest thing I ever felt. To me, he is the center of my existence, I live and breathe for him - now. Before he was born, I never knew happiness of this magnitude were even possible. All from these simple little smiles and laughs that I see on his little face.

I got to upload a few more this morning. Yay!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos are lovely. I miss them both and can't wait to see them again!

Being a mother sure is the most precious thing in this world :)

Nicole said...

Great photos & cute kids. You are in FL? I do too. I live in the North Miami Beach/Aventura area. I am now a follower.

Check out mines
http://nmephotoblog.blogspot.com/

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

Love your blog. consider me a new follower.

I'd love for you to come check out mine, and hopefully do the same?
-wHiT

www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com

his little lady said...

these images are just so beautiful! sounds like the most perfect day!
xo TJ

Kandice Breinholt said...

those two boys are SO cute. i can't wait to have a little boy running around. that first picture is incredible. totally in the moment and looks like they're having so much fun!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said...

These are sooo cute! Your boys are adorable