January 5, 2012

I am blogged out..

Dear Blogger,

I just spent most of my day creating a new page design. I think I may be finished doing any sort of messing around with it for a-w-h-i-l-e. I don't think I or Theron can handle anymore. He was bored out of his mind earlier. I probably said 10 more minutes at least 20 times. lol

Anyways, I truly plan to leave it this way for good. Maybe slight changes here and there. Nothing major.

If you look, I have an area for sponsoring now(it's not what you think). The buttons underneath it are merely blogs I read on a day to day basis. And also a couple of button swaps. You can read more about it >>here<<.

Onto other things..
Theron didn't leave today like planned.. his designated boat he works on, which is currently in The Great Lakes is no longer working for the rest of the Winter(due to the lakes freezing, turning into ice), so we are patiently and loving waiting for his company to assign him to a new boat. Getting him here for a few extra days is bliss! Even though Christmas sucked us dry of money, and we are in a bit of a pickle.. I don't mind a little struggle in order to be happy. Everything always works out in the end.

In my goals for 2012, one of the items on my list is to reuse and recycle more.
That I did, today.
For Christmas, one of the things I received from Theron's mom was a container fuuull of kinds of Truffles(mmm..) Once I finished them all, I was left just this tall empty thing. As I was holding it, on my way to the trash can I saw the spaghetti boxes piled on top of each other. I say piled up because this Italian loooves her pasta. It gets eaten quick in our household. But I noticed that the height of the Truffle container was the perfect size for the noodles.


I probably saved myself around 5 - 8 bucks? Nifty little thang!

Speaking of spaghetti, tomorrow Theron and I are heading to my parents for pasta night!(see.. we even have a pasta night in my family, lol) and I think during the day, we will take Landon to the park, or possibly go walking together on the trail near their house. So tomorrow i'll be working on two things that can also be found on my list.

  • getting in shape
  • use my camera more often
Time to get off here, goodnight! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Your new design looks uh-mazing, love it!
2. That's nice that you guys get some extra time with Theron :)
3. Your spaghetti jar is a very creative idea :b

Unknown said...

I love your blog design! It feels good to be done I'm sure!