January 22, 2012

going on four days,

Dear Blogger,

I am officially four days behind on you. I have four days of catching up on reading that needs to be done. That will take me at least a few hours to complete... And at the moment, I still don't even have the time to start. I may begin sometime this evening, hopefully. I am going to leave you with a couple collages though from what we have been up to - tons of family time.


Yum.


And most importantly, what we absolutely cannot waaaait for...


That's right, Monster Jam! (If you don't know by now, Landon is the hugest Monster Jam fan. He knows the name of every truck and pretty much has the entire collection, lol)

Promise I will be getting on again tonight!!

Hope everybody is enjoying their weekend!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures of the kids. Can't wait to see you all!

Anonymous said...

ps - I can only imagine how excited Landon is about the trucks.

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Family Time & Fro-yo? Sounds perfect to me. :)

Stephanie said...

We had frozen yogurt last night, although ours is unfortunately called "Yolicious." : )

Wishing you some free time this evening! Have a great Tuesday!