October 8, 2011

More Than Anything

Ahh.. Missing my hunnie a whoooole bunch this morning. Not sure what it is, that's getting to me, mornings usually aren't so bad. Nights - usually crucial. But this morning, i'm just wishing he could be sitting here on the couch with me, energy drink in hand like he always has, leaning against him as we wait patiently to attain energy to begin our day. Just being by him in the mornings always brings my butterflies, a happy little ache in my chest from a flare of excitement. Just from sitting by him. 

This maaay or may not sound a bit weird, but I miss smelling him. I don't mean his cologne either, just him. I miss sitting on that couch and breathing him in. I'm not the only girl who notices this about their lover, am I? He has his very own distinct smell, his own musk(it's a good musk). It lingers for about a week, after he leaves. Come to think about it, it's just been over a week since he was home. The blankets and his pillow no longer smell like him anymore. It has acquired to be one of my most favorite smells. 
I miss it. I miss him

Thanks to Landon, the wait isn't so hard as it used to be, now that he is old enough keep me occupied from when I wake up until I go to sleep. But, there are times, that are so tough, that not even he can help. I just long for Theron, I want him, here - home, in my arms, in his son arms, in our little house with our little belongings.

But he's a thousand miles away, couldn't come home even if we both wanted it. And trust me - we do! More.Than.Anything.

Can't wait for him to get home. 4 more weeks.  


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!
I just found your blog, and I followed you :)
Check out my blog, It's a Love Story!

Karen said...

So awesome to have such true love that when you are apart you miss each other so much!