October 10, 2011

This season!

Did I mention this season is my absolute faaaaavorite? Well.. it is! I la la looove all the smells, foods and treats! Unfortunately I can't say the beautiful color changes in the trees, as Florida lacks in that department. 

But what I like most of all is taking Landon trick or treating. And the past two years I let him chose what he wants to be. Last year a handsome little Cowboy Sheriff, and this year he chose to be Batman! :) Can't wait to pick up his costume and try it on him(will share immediately with a photo or two) ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I bought some gingerbread cookie mix a few days ago, and I couldn't hold off making them any longer. Needless to say we indulged in some deliciousness, followed by cleaning up a big ole' mess.


We got the cookie cut outs at Target not too long ago. It's a 101 piece set for $10! Comes with letters, numbers, shapes and all the seasonal cutters(Xmas, Halloween, V-day..) Pretty much every holiday you'd see print on a calender, ;)





Hope everybody had a faaabulous weekend! :)

4 comments:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Aww! What fun!! I need a cookie cutter set badly! I was actually looking for a round one tonight, and all I found was a duck shape and a christmas tree. Ha. :)

Your little batman is going to be so CUTE!!! Can't wait to see!!

Anonymous said...

looks like fun... I attempted to make caramel apples with my little one last night- and they turned out hard as a rock! seriously, like I couldn't cut through them! (and I DID follow the directions perfectly)
So- I think we will stick with the ones from the local candy shop!

Brianna said...

Thanks Ashley! I can't wait to show everyone! :)

Jamie, oh my goodness, if we had a local candy shop, we'd be in everyday!! Lol Lucky!

Miss Cortni said...

i think fall smells like heaven <3 your little boy is absolutely adorable! i love family blogs even though I'm a teenager, haha. I'm following now - consider checking out mine? xx

- missshesaid.blogspot.com <3