October 13, 2011

It's my birthday!

An incomplete one at that.

You know the only thing I want for my birthday, if I could have anything, and it happen.. it would be that Theron could be home to spend it with me. 

This would be my third birthday in a row he's missed(And three years that he's missed his own birthday also).

I hate hate haaate that he misses everything. I'd give anything for him to make all these important dates home. And come to find out, something came up at work and he'll be missing another Halloween by a day or two. This'll be Landon's fourth Halloween, and he's missed them all. Thank goodness for family so Landon and I aren't ever alone for trick or treating. 

Just wish he could be here for these special days, at least make some of them.. He's never in any of our holiday photos.

I have all these birthday plans for the weekend, and all I want is for him to be a part of them. 

I can't wait to see him.




Hope everyone has an A-MAAAAZING weekend! :)

4 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday!!

Miss Cortni said...

Haaaaappppyyyy birthday! hope it's wonderful - even if theron's missing out :(

oh well.. you still have your blog ;D

- missshesaid.blogspot.com <3

Brianna said...

Thank you gals, :)

sohirach said...

happy birthday chick! :)

love, rach.
www.so--hi.blogspot.com