October 25, 2011

Monday evening.



I'm glad he loves the camera, as much as I do!

I have realized, my blog posts are about 3/4 about Landon/photos of Landon. Basically using this to document HIS life, instead of my own. 

I plan to change that. I want to become the reason behind some posts or be the one in front of the camera rather than behind it. I'm not incredibly photogenic or interesting, so bare with me. 

 If there is anything you guys(my amazing followers) would particularly like to read more of, please let me know? :)















Hope everyone had a great weekend!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

i'd love to hear what you're reading, but ohmygoodness that face is so cute please don't stop posting it!!♥

Jessica said...

such precious pictures.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I love your blog and I'm your newest follower :)

Anonymous said...

He is a little cutie!!
To answer your question: I always like looking at pictures of peoples homes. I am always decorating or re-decorating, or organizing something in my house... so I like to get ideas from others. Hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

AND... omgoodness, I just saw that I am one of your "favorite" blogs to read! Thanks for making my day!!!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, and love your blog Bri! Looking forward to more pics soon! Mom :)