October 18, 2011

My Five Fall Goals

Hello friends! :)
 So, I was tagged a couple days ago to do a little post about 'Five Fall Goals' by my ever so lovely friend Noelani, over at Our Beautiful Little Journey blog! If you haven't checked out her blog yet, what are you waiting for? It's one of my faaaaaves! And I already know would be one on of yours as well, :)



Goal Number One?Decorate this house! This is our very first fall together, in our very own home. Which means, we have to start from scratch when it comes to decorating for all the holidays. You bet your butt's I am going to have a blast on payday and get this house cozy and smelly good like fall! 

Goal Number Two?Wanna snap some family photos. I'm thinking at the beach during sunset(that is, of course, when Theron gets home).

Goal Number Three?Head to Michael's, grab a blank canvas, paints, and some painters tape, to do Landon's abstract art.You can get a better look at what i'm talking about right hereeee, The Simple Things - Abstract Art 092611

Goal Number Four?Hope hope hope, and hope some more that my hunnie will make it home before Halloween. Work is all mixed up and we're not too sure if he'll be home the 30th, 31st, or the beginning of November. Hopefully it all works out, and he can make it home for Landon's Halloween(he hasn't made it home for one, yet.)

Goal Number Fiiiiiiiiive?Find a delicious home-made recipe for some yummy pie, :)




Now I have to tag 5 lovely ladies myself to also do a 5 fall goals. My picks areeee,

No comments: