October 18, 2011

Candle Put Together

This is a little something I had sitting around the house and took a photo of it for you all. Just something you could get an idea from and where you could place this. 

I have this in our bathroom, the candles, spa green, match our bathroom theme. 


Two cheap candles from Big Lots, they don't have to be expensive since you may not use them for their sole purpose of burning, but just for looks, :)

The twine, you can find at any art and crafts store.

The Gems, same thing, even a Walmart or Target would have them!

And the wood bowl or tray thing(seems to be in between the two) also from Big Lots, on clearance. 
I'm all about savings! who isn't?



Where can you place this?
Pretty much, well... anywhere! ;
Coffee Table
Dining Table
Night stand
Shelf
Bookcase
Atop your toilet
Bathroom sink
Side Tables in your living room


Hope this inspires a great idea for you!! If you have anything similar, or something you made around the house and would like to share.. I would la la loooove to see it!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, how lovely. Thanks for inspiring me to 'touch up' my bathroom candles by adding some twine :b