November 14, 2011

Another 'last' day.


This past week has been a ton of fun, considering I got to spend with Landon AND Theron.
Unfortunately..  today is his last day(already?!... :/).

This week, we did all sorts of fun, family stuff, with mine and his.
First, we finally squeezed in some time for so much needed 'us' time, just him, Landon and I.
The three of us took a trip to the zoo! The day was just so perfect. And anyone who knows Florida, perfect days are truly hard to come by, lol. 
Needless to say, Landon and the best time ever! We had the chance to see each and every animal and - go on every single ride.
And I don't mean just the baby train or the super slow Merry-Go-Round, i'm talking kid coaster! Landon, my just turned THREE YEAR OLD wanted to go on the roller coaster?!! I almost didn't even bother trying, I just knew he would begin to cry as soon as we turned into the first drop. 
To my surprise(And I mean H-U-G-E surprise) Landon enjoyed it... he even copied the family in front of us and put his hands in the air and yelled 'WOOOO!'
I turned skeptic and asked myself where in the world is my little mama's boy at?! He should be clinging to me and screaming for comfort?! He's on a FLIPPIN' ROLLER COASTER for goodness sake!! Talk about a slap in the face from reality... :/
After getting off he immediately ran to daddy for a high five followed by an applaud. 
Then - it was time for some lunch. Grabbed a bite and continued on our little safari venture through Africa!(my favorite part of the zoo cause I looove giraffe's!) And lucky for us, we're able to feed them there. Landon likes them too, and minus the slimy hands from the Giraffe's tongue, he loved it as well, :)


We had a great time.


We got to go out to eat and have a fun time with his parents and Cody's. I think it's my new fave place, they never disappoint. We ordered ridiculous amounts of food, I think by the time our entree actually came, I had two pieces of my quesadilla and couldn't eat anymore... Landon actually likes their salad, lol.. weirdo, :b
We all had a great time spending time with each other, chatting and laughing, but mostly eating, away! The bacon cheese fries are to die for! mmm :)


Friday, we went out to the beach with our best friends and took some photos out on the beach. Another perfect day may I add. We've been lucky with this amazing weather the past week. 
I'll share a few photos with you guys from friendly picture taking adventure! :)








It was a busy day on the beach, considering it was 11-11-11 and a lot of people were getting married. We saw four weddings, just by us, to be exact, lol..



Sophia, Landon and Matt. (Landon is Sophia's Godson)






Clearly, the sun did not work out in our favor, we caught all the shadows with our face, lol. 
But they still turned out wonderful! I think, :)

Saturday, we went to Ribfest with my parents, I usually go almost every year, this was Theron's first time that he remembered cause he was so little the only time he went. 
Anywho, one of my all time fave bands ever played(STYX!) and oh man.. they frikkin rocked it!! They were awesome! 
Not to mention the deeelicious ribs and sweets(I indulged in some funnel cake and fried oreos.. they're my fave treat, hehe).
It was a great night. It was a great week. 

Of course, with us, all good weeks come to an end, and sometime early tomorrow morning, it'll again be Landon and I will be by ourselves. Not looking forward to missing Thanksgiving with him. Would have been great to have our first holiday dinner in our very first home. BUT there is always Christmas, which  thankfully he will be home for!(Yayy!) 

Well friends and bloggy friends, it's time to head out, have a long to-do list on our last day. Hope everyone had an amazing week, and weekend. Thanks for reading! :)

- Brianna





3 comments:

Unknown said...

ah, i love those shots! you all look so happy. and he looks super cute with the giraffe♥

Anonymous said...

Looks like an awesome weekend- great pics. Love Landons hat!

Charity Lynn said...

Love Love Love the pictures! So great. And the Sock Monkey hat is toooo cute. We sell them where I work! I love em!