November 26, 2011

Going craaazy

A certain little boy messed up his mommy's phone.

I have not had a phone in two days. And it haaad to happen once I decided to take that big leap and delete my Facebook, coincidence? I have no way to contact aaany friends.. It's driving me absolutely bonkers! It is a nice little break from all this technology that we surround ourselves with these days.
Wanna do a big shout out to Black Friday. Just wanna say thanks, I was not able to get my phone fixed yesterday due to the fact that the only thing Sprint was doing all day was making deals and preparing new contracts for soon to be upset costumers.
What is a girl to do?

Anywho, Christmas is right around the corner, time to start decorating, buy some lights and of course our first tree for our first home. Can't wait for Landon to pick out our tree(I have complete faith in him that he will pick out a great one, lol.) Downfall is, daddy won't be here to help us chose. It'll only be Landon and I. LUCKILY he will be coming home a few days before Christmas, and will be here through the holidays! Yay! Gotta take the bad with the good, right?

Here is a cute little idea, Landon and I plan to do for the Christmas Tree, and maybe you guys may like the idea and do it with your little ones as well, :)


Do you have any neat ornaments you're making with your family this year? Please share! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. No wonder you didn't reply when I texted you earlier, lol. I hope your phone gets fixed soon!

2. I can't wait to see the tree that Landon picks out for you guys this year. Watch it be a little charlie brown one :b

3. I'm excited that you guys get to experience your very first Christmas in your new home, this year. How exciting! And those ornaments look cute :)

Anonymous said...

Oh and 4. I love your new blog design ;)

Kandice Breinholt said...

i really want to make these kinds of ornaments too! so cute :)

Anonymous said...

love the new look of your blog!
I don't have fb either!