November 5, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday.


Just linked up with The Little Things We Do for some Friday fun! :)




1. My favorite thing about this week was/is.. Halloween. Everything about that night was perfect. It was a beautiful night, Landon had a wonderful time with his cousins. And that Theron was able to make it home in time to join all of us.

2. Colder weather makes me.. sad. I love the warmth.

3. Three things that make me happy are.. Landon's smiles and laughter, My hunnie getting done with the hitch at work and spending time home with us, and the Holidays! :)

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life.. it would be flip flops, brown in-particular.

5. My personality type is.. a bit shy, but hidden deep within is the hugest goofball you'd ever meet! ;)

6. I have a serious problem resisting.. sweets. Some people have a sweet tooth, I have sweet TEETH. hehe

7. My favorite color to wear is.. Earth tone colors. Browns, grays, teals, auburn, beige, sandy colors..



No comments: