November 29, 2011

Just cool enough for hot chocolate.

The temperature is finally perfect. I can open up the sliding glass doors, turn off the air, let the cool breeze rush in  and keep it cool enough in here that we have to snuggle up with long sleeved Pj's and drink our hot chocolate on the couch together while watching Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Any TV station still playing that old cartoon is nothing short of amazing. Landon la la looved it. 

But earlier today -
We have some overly friendly ducks...
"GAWWWWWWWD, is that what I sound like?!?!?!"
I think it has to be one of my favorite thing about things Winter. Nothing like snuggling in blankets and enjoying hot cups of thaaaat! ;)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colorful marshy-mellows? Why have I nottttt seen this?

Anonymous said...

Seriously... I have to find this for my little one! And myself! Those colored marshmallows are awesome!