November 30, 2011

Snagged.

Snagged from another blogger, don't do these much, so what the heck, i'll give it a try - :)




Obsessing over: that it actually feels like winter is here, finally. And by finally here, I mean it's finally in the 60's.(Go Florida!)


Working on: becoming healthy. Getting my butt in shape. It's been bothering me for a while.. just can't seem to find the support, motivation, or encouragement I need though. Hasn't begun.. yet.


Thinking about: playing some CODmw3.(It's a video game.. i'm a huge gamer... :b)


Anticipating: letting Landon pick out our Christmas tree! He keeps talking about it through out every day. Everywhere we go we see Christmas trees. And I am anticipating buying all the decorations, and lights that get to go on it, hehe.


Listening to: Landon talk to his duck as he's falling asleep. He's slept with it since he was an infant. Every.Single.Night.
This is an older photo of him. He was about two and a half. But that's his duuuuck.


Drinking: a Coca - Cola.


Wishing: Theron could be here to help pick out our first Christmas Tree together. It'll be our first Christmas in our very own home. So sad he is going to miss it. But thankful none the less he will be home for the day of Christmas! 

I think from-now-on i'll post a random photo every night, of nothing in-particular really. Something, I love, find silly, cute, lovely, inspirational, seasonal... anything. And here is a random photo from/for today. 
totally cheesy, I know! I love him so much, especially when he sneaks me kisses in the middle of taking a photo. He's a goof/mush ball for sure. :)

No comments: