November 22, 2011

Today, was a good day. Great day.
Things that made it good you ask? - I think the main thing was that I trimmed my hair, and decided to blow dry it, to my surprise, it came out greeeat! Not too frizzy anymore now that I trimmed a ton from underneath - off. Weird something as simple as a hair-do can start your day out good. I know i'm the only lady who looks in the mirror in the morning, think you look great and feel like you can concur just about a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g., am I right? Yeeeeeah, lol.

Another was that Landon and I went out to lunch with my mom. We decided to try a new place, called Babalu Resturaunt. They had just about everything on the menu. I was torn between a fish sandwich, Reuben, and meatloaf sandwich(Say whaaat?!) I know I know, it sounds horrifying, but reading it made it seem so good. meatloaf slices on Texas toast with american cheese, mmm. I ended up playing it safe though, and ordered the Reuben. Always a good choice. Landon had his usual, a hotdog and french fried, and lately(for some strange reason) Landon's favorite part of every meal that involves buns, is the bread itself. Whether it's hotdog buns, bread slices for his pb&j, it's weird right? Just plain bread. Lol.

After lunch we came home. Landon spent time on the computer youtubing 'Monster Trucks' for about an hour. That's what his daily dose of internet consists of, everything monster trucks.
(Here's a little something funny.. On his cartoon channel, there is this moose, that names off all the things he's thankful for, at the end, he looks at the whomever is watching(Landon) and asks 'what are you thankful for?' And what does Landon reply with?...'I'm thankful for Monster Jam' talking to TV, lol, it was the cutest thing ever) And it even made me realize that it doesn't matter how young or old you are, anybody can be thankful for something. :)

While Landon was surfing through youtube videos, I decided to do some reading. I'd totally love to explain the book I am reading, but it is just way too complex to do so. So I won't even try, i'll just give myself a horrible headache, lol.

And then like almost every night, around the same time, we'll pick out a movie, we try to mix it up every once in a while, I can't even tell you how many times I've seen the movie Cars, and Robin Hood, Landon has both the movies entirely memorized.. So we threw a popcorn in the microwave, grabbed a blankey, turned the lights out, snuggled up on the couch together and watched Tarzan, :)

Oh and we spent about 30 minutes using the webcam and taking silly pictures with each other, lol..













I love my big little boy. You can totally see he gets his silly personality trait from his mama! Hehe.

Well lovely friends, that about sums it up for today.
Please feel free to share with us all the fun adventures you and your family did on this wonderful day. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. I envy the fact that you can trim your own hair.

2. Babalu's IS pretty good, huh? I love their variety and it's such a cute little place.

3. Landon and his monster truck obsession is by far adorable. We will have to keep that in mind ;)

4. I love your guys' little webcam fun. Oh, and I also like your new idea of blogging every night about your day :)

Miss you guys!