November 4, 2011

Dear blog, So sorry. It's been too long.


It's been about a week since I've posted. 
Between Halloween, and Theron coming home, it's been a pretty busy household, and we haven't had a chance at all to sit back and relax, yet.
But, i'm making the time, although still - this won't be a very long post.


Let's just say this past week, I have been one happy camper!!!
Been going to sleep every night, next to the love of my life.
Laying down in bed at night together, falling asleep with each other.
then, waking up, and starting our day t.o.g.e.t.h.e.r.
Ahh..

Me actually making dinner(which is crazy to those who know me, cause I cannot cook)
Us walking and Landon in the middle holding both our hands and we'll swing him.
Landon coming to cuddle up in between us in the middle of the night.
Just watching the two of them makes me so happy.
Seriously, I could not be happier right now. *insterts huge smile here*

Theron, our little Batman, and myself.

I'd have to say, I've never seen Landon so frikkin cute before! 
Cause, since we were with Theron's family, and Landon has a lot of cousins around his age, only months separate them from age, Landon being the youngest.. He would have to run to keep up with them, and watching him in his little muscled costume, candy bag in one hand, the other flailing around in the air, he just made my heart melt to pieces. 
And usually he isn't into wearing weird things(costumes) and doesn't wanna have anything to do with them.
But, after trick or treating, and the kids took off their costumes, Landon wanted to keep his on.
Maybe i'm just a huge mushball, but I almost cried the entire time we walking from house to house.
This was definitely the perfect year, and Halloween we have had yet! 
I really hope Theron can make it home for every Halloween.
Cause this one, just felt complete.

Let's get going to the photos! Get ready, there are many, lol..

Landon(Batman), Killian(Green Lantern), Noah(Spiderman)


:)


His cute little run!



My hunnie and I

Landon and his Godmother, Sophia.

Killian, Noah, Landon, and Aidan(Alligator)



I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween. 
I definitely have lots of blogs to read and catch up on.

:)



No comments: