November 23, 2011

Get to know me through this picture collage!

I thought this was too neat to just pass up, so I snagged it from one of my favorite bloggers Hudson's Happenings. It's called Photo Personality, :)

1. my name
2. my favorite food
3. my favorite color
4. my celebrity crush
5. my favorite movie
6. my dream vacation
7. my favorite drink
8. currently reading
9. my favorite holiday









































1. Brianna, photo is Brianna Brown.
2. Shrimp, any shrimp, mm
3. Oraaaange!
4. Ian Somerhalder, -drool
5. Australia, I suggest this movie to every single person who hasn't watched it.
6. Maya Bay, Thailand.
7. Fountain Coke, whether it's from resturaunts, fast food places, or gas stations, :b
8. Year of the Black Rainbow by Claudio Sanchez / Peter David
9. Christmasss, naturally, ;)

Snag the idea, make a post, and let your followers learn a bit more about yourself,  while having a little fun doing it, ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is cute :)

Anonymous said...

I am totally addicted to fountain soda! love it!