March 24, 2012

About this blog..

I have made a few major changes. My blog address has been changed maybe 5 times within the last week. I have finally come upon a name I love, and I think I will stick with it for good. My little blog is now officially 'mysweetlandon.blogspot.com and with this new name, my writing is also going to change. I have given tons of thought into what I truly want to use this blog for. And I decided I'll use it to document Landon. And maybe something else from time to time, but mostly Landon. Capture a million pictures of him, upload them, write a simple story about them, and have them forever, and in many years, come back through and read up on each photo. Cause they may not be on my computer or Facebook anymore, or completely forgotten about. I will be turning from my rambling ways and going simple. Short writings and lots and lots of photos. Occasionally you might catch me writing about Theron, I do get sad and feel writing is a good way to vent it away. And it does help with the encouraging and helpful comments I receive. :) Thank you all for those, you are amazing! I will be uploading photos starting tonight. Captured great ones of Landon with his cousins. :)

No comments: