March 12, 2012

Today through photos

Went to lunch with my momma for some pizza. Went to a hip little place called The Hurricane with a rooftop bar. Had a delicious strawberry colada while enjoying the beautiful view and weather. Then went walking on the beach. Or in Landon's case - running on the beach. The second photo from the bottom is Landon running from a Seagull, which he had just chased. Pay back? Our Seagull's are relentless! hehe. Today was great. Our beach was just ranked number one beach in the world. You bet your butts we will be going a lot this Summer. :)

4 comments:

dreamsandjourney said...

Oh how I LOVE these photos - I want to pop right into them! Landon's expression a so cute!

Anonymous said...

lovely photos! and you already know that the hurricane is one of my favorite places ;)

mommatojoa said...

That beach is beautiful!
I would love to go there. Where is it?

I love the photos! Your little man is adorable! :)

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS photos, blog and design. Everything feels fresh and clean.

xo Acacia