March 1, 2012

Happy March!

Dear Blogger,
Wanted to extend a quick hello and to wish you all a very happy March! This evening, actually... very shortly, Landon and I will be jumping into the car to go pick up daddy from the airport! Can't wait to have my hunnie home! Finally! I missed him so much! Especially since we missed each other on Valentine's Day and Our 5th year Anniversary! So excited! Will write later, just wanted to update and release some of my excitement!
Hope everybody is having a wonderful week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute photo of Landon. Enjoy your time with your love :)

Unknown said...

So, I just stumbled onto your blog tonight!
I love it! So sweet.
& the most adorable family. :)
I hope you have a wonderful time with your loves.
-Colie

theplaidsparrow.blogspot.com

Megan said...

How exciting and what a cutie! ;D Hope y'all have a great weekend ♥

simi said...

awww :) he's way too adorable.

Kandice Breinholt said...

i don't know what's happening (or if it's just a temporary blogger glitch) but when i click on the link to your blog from my reader feed, it says your blog has been deleted? i had to get here from a comment you left. hmmm..?

by the way, i tagged you in that eleven questions thing that's been going around all over the place :)