March 7, 2012

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged in this neat little bloggy questionaire game! Thanks Kandice! :)
the rules are as follows:
- post these rules
- post a photo and eleven random things about yourself
- answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
- create eleven new questions for the people you tag
- contact those you choose and let them know they've been tagged
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Let's start with the randoms, shall we?
I think that whatever Landon does or say is over the top adorable. Even his little farts. 

Theron and I have been together for over five years. 

I think I might cry when Picnik is officially closed. I don't know any other site that is even close to Picnik. Suggestions???

I'm one of the most disorganized people you may know. You can't even walk through our bedroom without stepping all over laundry. :x

I'm employed and my job consists of waxing people. I love it. Don't catch me on a bad day ;b

I have been bugging Theron for the past month to buy me an engagement ring. Such a horrible thing to bug your boyfriend about, but how long does a gal gotta wait?? 

My favorite food to eat is pasta.(spaghetti, ziti, lasagna, etc.)

I am taller than the average chick. I'm 5'11". And I haaate it! :/

I'm a huge gamer. While most girls beg for their significant other to get off of their game system, I'm sitting next to mine kicking his arse! :x

I was pregnant with Landon while I was still in highschool. And I walked with my class with a big ole' belly. 

I am proud to say I am a nonsmoker and drinker, :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kandice's eleven questions..
1. what is your most preferred genre of music (or, if you'd rather, your favorite artists)?
My favorite genre of music has to be classic rock. But my favorite artist is Claudio Sanchez from Coheed and Cambria.
2. what are your top three favorite things out of everything?
Landon's smile and laugh, shoppinggg, and theron being home from work.
3. what kind of kid were you growing up - weirdo, bully, in the band, an athlete, theater folk, etc?
I was a total Tomboy. Hung with the boys and did whatever they did. I even wore boy clothes sometimes up until High school, lol.
4. have you been to concerts? who was your favorite?
I go almost every year to Rib Fest, which is all classic music. And my favorite band I heard was Styx. Love them.
5. what are your top two favorite films?
Australia is my most favorite. My second.. id have to say Avatar. 
6. what's a strange habit that you have?
Hm.. I'm not sure if I have any strange habits... I can't really think of anything other than the common nail biting. 
7. what is your favorite memory or moment in life?
Ah.. there was never a moment more perfect or memorable than when Landon was born, handed to me wrapped in his little blanket for the first time and him looking at me and I at him at the same exact moment, for the very first time. :)
8. do you want kids? how many?
I already have Landon, and Id like more, the amount is unknown. I won't know until the day comes that I feel as though I'm finished having kids. Right now I could say two, but in the future, I may want three or four. Time will tell, :)
9. what's something strange that your significant other does?
Theron has this thing where he grinds his teeth, all the time.
10. are you good at math? (tell me how bad you are at math.)
It was my best subject in school that I always passed with A's, :)
11. what's your favorite thing about yourself?
I don't have anything about myself that I truly, really like. 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My questions to youuu..
1. Do you play any musical intstruments?
2. Do you remember your first pet? 
3. Your favorite present you've ever received on your Birthday or Christmas.
4. What is your favorite type of clothing to wear? Preferred color?
5. Are you a video gamer?
6. Did you used to have a deep dark secret that you came out about?
7. Favorite recipe? :)
8. Are you a book worm? What are some of your top reads?
9. If you worked at a zoo, which animals would you chose to take care of?
10. The funniest thing that you have ever seen?
11. Favorite guilty pleasure?

My tags areeeeee...
Nicole at Nicole Marie
Bonnie at Makin' Plans
Whitney at Black Little Button

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for the tag! This will be my next post. I notice you live in St. Petersburg? My brother lives in Lehigh Acres (Near Ft. Myers) and I live in North Miami Beach.

I give you props for walking around with your big belly! I didn't hide my little pregnancy either but I didn't show at all only when I laid down. You are def. are tall. I am 5'5 but okay with it. However when I was younger I wished to be taller. I'm sort of a big gamer to but I do get annoyed of hearing the same game everyday of the week a few hours a day, ha. I usual don't ask my boyfriend stop unless he is playing his game a very long time or I can't take the repeating noise lol. Have a good one (:

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

thanks dear. When i get a chance I'll hopefully get to post back! :)
-wHiT

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

I loved learning more about you! I can't believe you hate being tall! I am only 5'2 (and a half!!) ;) AND I wish I was taller. :( AND my favorite food is pasta, too. Yum. I could eat it every day. OH and my hubby grinds his teeth in his sleep. Drives me crazy!! It seriously sounds like he is chewing on rocks. Yuck.

Oooh thanks for the tag! I did one of these posts about a week ago...but I'd love to answer your questions, too! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me! I will try and get on this asap.