March 5, 2012

Lately

Dear Blogger,
I don't have a whole lot to talk about. Nothing special. Life has been its ordinary self around here. Theron is home though, so it's been better than average. Some news about his work, he is no longer working a 40/20 schedule(40 days away from home, 20 days home, then back out again) he is now assigned to a boat that has a 20/10 schedule. It has its pro's and con's. For one, he isn't away from home for over a months time. But he is only home for 10 days instead of 20, which means everything we used to cram into 20 days, now has to be crammed into 10. It's tough, we are a always on the go family when he's here. We rarely have time to sit back and relax. But I am happy about the change. It was nice to see him in just three weeks instead of 6(Yaaay!) He still misses practically everything. Literally. Whatever happens that is relevantly important, seems to fall on a day he is gone on the boat. I'm these past few days with him though. When I have both my boys in my life I am one happy momma!
There is nothing that gives me a bigger case of the butterflies than seeing my two loves together.
Landon has been doing this adorable new thing with his eyes, he winks back and forth really quickly. And he can't do it without making this cute cheesy smile at the same time. Every time he does it I crack up laughing. And I think the funniest part is that I myself can't even do this, lol. But I am going to share it with you all..
Adorable or whaaaat??

Hope everybody had a wonderful weekend, :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Theron being home sooner than usual. I can only imagine how excited you are. The pictures above of him and Landon are too cute. As is the video, lol :b

Nicole said...

He's adorable!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable. :)