March 11, 2012

Just like that... he's gone again.

Dear Blogger,
It literally seemed as though Theron was home for just a few days. Now he's already gone, to Virginia. I wish he could have stayed, just a little bit longer.. I didn't get nearly enough time with him that I would find suitable or content.. I was okay and stayed strong up until the drive home from the airport. I held it together while saying goodbye, and giving each other or tight hugs and tons of kisses... but Theron and I have this thing in the car, where no matter where we are going, how long or short the drive is, we always find ourselves holding hands. Every time we're in the car. Well it being 3am, and we both woke up after an hour of sleep, of course I would feel the need to reach over and hold his hand. I looked over, wishing he would reach over and grab hold my hand, but the seat was empty. He wasn't there, and that's when I cracked. Whatever wall I had up just came tumbling down within that second. Cried the entire way home..
I wish more than anything something would come up, and he wouldn't have to do this anymore. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to make me tear up! Seriously though, I think the reason I sympathize with you so much is because I totally know the feeling. Just keep that pretty smile upon your face and just know that you guys are one day closer to seeing each other again :) Text me if you need to chat!

Nicole said...

I can relate, some what. Every night as we say goodbye, kiss and hold each other I cry as I walk away. Sometime's I crack while other times I just have a few warm tears running down my face. Often I have looked back and watched him slowly moved further away from me. It is really hard. And the times when I cry for him to stay I feel like I am being a hopeless child. I wish you and all of the rest of the women (and men!) didn't half to be separated from their love. ::hugs::