March 21, 2012

More changes(blog design that is) and lately.

Lots of changes around this little niche of ours. First of all, our blog spot address is changed. we are officially the-things-we-love.blogspot.com. I think this is about the 10th time I've changed the address since I began my blogging journey last year. I am the hugest indecisive person.. I  never settle. Another thing is the over all design of my page, is entirely different. And it still needs a ton of modifying. I think in the end I will be happy and content, and i'm going to try my hardest to not change anything.

Lately, Landon and I have been a couple of busy bees. We are none stop on-the-go. Works been getting busy, and I keep being asked to come in extra days a week. Though I was hired for three specific days. I'm glad I work three days, and not four or five. It gives us a little extra money and i'm not away from Landon long enough to feel awful or uncomfortable. I don't want to work extra, I'll feel like i'm not doing right by him by being gone so much, especially since Theron is away working.
Within a few weeks, will be introducing another member into our little family. I named him Sizer(noone would understand the origin of where I got this name besides Theron and I, and it's too much to explain, lol) and he is a boxer, terrier beagle mix puppy. Only two weeks old at the moment, tiniest, cutest little thing in the world, and he is ours! :) We are going to see him once a week until he is ready to go home with us. Landon and I have already been to the pet store and bought Sizer some things. We got him a couple tennis balls, a couple little rope toys, collar and a leash with a harness. This is our new baby... he's the one on the right. I fell in love with him the moment I seen his photo on a friends Facebook. I think it was his little speckled nose. :)
I cannot wait to get him all cute and tiny. Of course, it'll be like having a baby all over again. lol

Today, we are about to get ready and go out for some breakfast, and then heading to the zoo(again) but with Nana. My mom has never been, so we're all excited. :)

Hope everybody has had a great week!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

The doggies are soo cute! Have fun at the zoo (:

Nicole said...

Forgot to include; I love your new layout!!