March 27, 2012

Flower safari

Oh Florida, I love you so.. 
Found a new favorite place to go for lunch, best philly ever. mmm
The Jasmine smells sooo great. :)

Blooming Gardenia, may be sticky, but smell amazing. 
I will never not look at a gnome and wonder if at night or if no ones home will it move around like us. Thanks Gnomeo and Juliet. 
Alwaaays picking flowers to give to special someones. My sweet boy<3
Landon always loves exploring Papa and Nana's backyard. There is always a new bug, plant or flower to pick. 

Looking forward to another Starbucks blogging date, with Noelani at Our Beautiful Journey tomorrow.
Hope everyone had a happy Monday! :)

2 comments:

Brittany LeSueur said...

How gorgeous! I want to go to Florida someday. Loving your blog!

Megan said...

My mouth literally dropped as soon as I saw that philly. Oh yum. Such beautiful pictures and awww @ him picking flowers, too sweet!