March 30, 2012

Newest addition to our family

Recently, our little family of three has become a little family of four. Last night Landon and I took a trip to see baby Sizer. He got so big within just one week! He's now walking, barking, chewing on his brothers and sisters - just all over the place! And I got to feed him his first meal that wasn't Mommy's milk(baby cereal, he didn't like it all that much) I definitely took my camera with me and will share with you our new little bundle of fur! :)






It was so cute watching them all get tired at the same time and trying to crawl on whoever they could to find a little spot to get cozy and sleep. I love this one of Landon and Sizer, melts my heart to pieces! 

I can't wait to bring him home. Just a few more weeks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last photo is precious! Yay for your newest addition ;)

Nicole said...

Soo adorable!

Heather said...

what a sweetie

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

How sweet! What a cute little puppy! I know you are so excited to have him at home. :)