March 24, 2012

March is wrapping up. calling all April Spnsors!

Is it just me, or does this year seemed to be flying by? Doesn't seem like we will be entering the fourth month of the year already! There are a few of you out there who have my button, sad to say they no longer work.. I changed my URL so many times, and i'm giving up on contacting people over and over asking them to change it. Could I be anymore inconvenient? lol. Anyways, i'm done changing my URL, I will be creating new buttons. And Id love to start getting together my buttons from you all, who would love to swap with me. If you are interested, leave a comment  below, and I will get back to you, :)
Thanks guys! Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new direction that your blog is going, and I am excited to see the future photos and such :)

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

Great photos! I just came across your blog and i would love if you could come check out mine. maybe we could follow each other?
-wHiT

www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com