March 21, 2012

Today through photos

Another Zoo day. We took my mom this time, she has never been, and she loved it. Is even considering a part time job there, all because she loves horses so much, lol. And we had such a great time! My favorite section had to be where we fed the birds. You get covered in birds - shoulders, head, arms, just for having a single little cup of food. Too awesome! And it amazed me how cool Landon was about them flying on him, he didn't care at all. It was his first time he ever ridden on a horse and naturally he loved it. I think the zoo has to be his favorite place ever. My little adventurous boy.  :)

2 comments:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Oh! There's not much better than a fun trip to the zoo! When we went to a zoo last summer, my little Hudson loved feeding the birds, too! :D

Beautiful photos!!

Sarah said...

Beautiful photos!!! Love the zoo!! :)

God bless!!


I blog @ forevergodsprincess.blogspot.com